Tuesday, June 4, 2013

PRANCERCISE!!!!!!!!



 I'm still trying to figure out if this is a joke or not.  The more I watch it the more I think she is just that excited about prancercising.  Seeing how happy she is I think it's time to re-evaluate our physical fitness assessments for the department.  Imagine how many more people would participate in the voluntary vet assessments if we could do the prancercise gallop around the south parking lot instead of just boring running.  Prancercise does have it's own book, website and accompanying blog (which is likely wildly more popular than mine).  See Prancercise.com for more.

  Yes Prancercise is hilarious; but there is something of merit to it.  When it comes to exercise the best workout is the one you actually will do.  I don't care if it's running, biking, weight lifting, CrossFit, boot camps, swimming, yoga, or martial arts.  If you wanna put on your favorite white tights, jacket, ankle weights and go prancing down 'O' St go for it.  It doesn't matter what it is just as long as you get moving.  Do what you enjoy it's that simple.


3 comments:

  1. I don't get it. Perhaps the author of this blog could do a video of themselves doing it so I can have a better understanding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make the most of your time and Prancercise Gallop to your calls for service and vehicle approaches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are just scratching the surface of tactical applications of Prancercise. I think it's a great way to 'get off line' in shooting scenarios. In domestics it breaks the tension of the situation, great distraction technique.

    ReplyDelete